Skip to main content

Herpes Patients Face Social Stigma that Can Lead to Ineffective Treatment and Mental Health Problems

Natural treatment offers herpes sufferers a discreet way to seek care

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / ACCESSWIRE / April 17, 2020 / Breaking down some of the opposition is a natural alternative heralded as the first treatment option that has proven to be more effective than the antiviral competition. Of course, this is not without its challenges because how can a Doctor or pharmaceutical medications prescribe or recommend a natural treatment that's not off the pharmacists' shelf. Although it does provide a more accessible and affordable alternative for those that only take what the doctor ordered breaking down some of those stereotypes and generalizations that only pharmaceutical prescribed medications are the only option takes time.



Of all the STIs a person could contract, HIV was once the most controversial and least understood. But over time, due to better treatment options and medical breakthroughs, that stigma has decreased considerably. Despite this cultural evolution, however, the same compassion hasn't been extended to herpes sufferers.

Herpes is a less visible and less severe STI - it's not the "squeaky wheel" that gets the oil. In turn, there's a general lack of understanding about the disease, including what it does to the body, how it's contracted, and how it alters the patient's life. Herpes sufferers face a lot of social stigma as a result.

An age-old stigma

The fearmongering and misinformation date back nearly 50 years. A 1973 TIME magazine[2] article deemed herpes "today's scarlet letter". Fast forward to today and views have barely changed. A 2015 article from Very well Health [3] showed the search term "herpes dirty" produced 600,000 results, with many substituting the word dirty for herpes   

In entertainment, herpes sufferers are widely ridiculed. Shows like The Office, Broad City, Family Guy, and Bob's Burgers have worked herpes jokes into their episodes over the years. And quite often, these jokes focus on inaccurate information about the virus and reinforce the idea that herpes patients are tainted.

These negative views of herpes sufferers can have serious consequences. Of the estimated 12% of Americans who've contracted HSV-2, 4 in 5 haven't been officially diagnosed[4] because they refuse to get tested. Their fear of the stigma far outweighs the benefits of seeking treatment.

Even after being properly diagnosed, there's still a sense of shame and disappointment that many patients feel afterward. For example, NPR profiled a patient [5] named Adrial Dale, who first learned of his diagnosis in 2015. In the article, Dale referred to the virus as a "death sentence to my love life". He eventually went on to create Herpes Opportunity, an online community, and a retreat for herpes-positive people. But his initial reaction - of fear and shame - is quite common among herpes patients and many of them fail to move on to more a positive mental state.

Herpes and mental health

In the first few weeks or even months, after the initial herpes diagnosis, patients experience a range of emotions - embarrassment, shame, anger, and depression. Some patients can spend as long as six months processing the news and adjusting to their new reality[6].   

Later, once the diagnosis sinks in, depression can become a serious threat to a patient's mental health. Health.com profiled Lee, a 32-year-old woman who had lived with the virus for 5 years at the time of publication[7]. She reported rampant outbreaks and feeling "depressed all the time" during the first year after receiving the news. Moving forward and getting healthier required her to face the stigma head-on and talk openly about herpes with her friends and former partners. To get a positive response and avoid judgment, she had to frame the conversation as one that would help protect the people around her.

Even in dealing with this major change to her health, Lee still had to consider the social stigma before seeking support from her inner circle. She is an exception to the rule, however. Some never get past Lee's first-year depressive episodes, and they can feel higher levels of sexual anxiety and sexual depression[8]. The stress from these conditions can cause even more outbreaks. Consequently, herpes sufferers may not only need treatment for herpes but also for stress, anxiety, impotence, and insomnia.

Though manageable and not as serious or life-altering as we've been led to believe, a herpes diagnosis can lead to declines in mental health and further complications with physical health.

Doctors aren't always the answer

For new herpes patients, a medical doctor's office can seem like a place of hope, where they can learn more about the virus and get the help that they need. But no two patients have the same experience.

A 2004 study found that some herpes patients received prescriptions while others didn't[9]. Different forms of testing (e.g. cultures, antibody tests, physical examinations) were used to make the diagnosis. Some patients received additional educational resources about the virus; others didn't. And not every patient had an appointment that was long enough to answer their questions and make them feel at ease.

Furthermore, herpes isn't usually screened for during routine STI exams. The reasons for the omission are justifiable[10] - there's a high risk of false positives with swab testing, herpes screening can cause undue anxiety, and testing before symptoms appear doesn't always lead to better health outcomes. But this means herpes is the STI that's talked about the least in medical settings, and the silence further fuels the stigma.

When herpes sufferers do receive treatment, they're typically prescribed a daily antiviral that they'll need to take year-round or an episodic antiviral that they'll only take during an outbreak. These antivirals can reduce the frequency and inconvenience of outbreaks, but they can't stop them. So, in essence, patients have to battle the social stigma around herpes to seek treatment, only to feel slightly better.

What herpes patients need is a solution that doesn't just suppress the virus but eradicates it, and they need access to this treatment in a discreet way, on their own terms. Synergy Pharmaceuticals appears to have the answer.

The Combination Herpes Treatment is comprised of five natural ingredients - L-Lysine, Tribulus, Astragalus, Rhodiola, and a proprietary Unique Amino Formula. Patients can access the treatment online without a prescription and have it sent to their homes. And testing has shown that successful outcomes are achieved after 4-6 months of daily treatment. No doctors, no antiviral medications, no social stigma. It's creating a groundswell of attention in the medical industry with the first reported cases of herpes being completely cured.

Conclusion

Herpes patients don't just suffer when they receive their initial diagnosis or when they have an outbreak. They suffer every time they hear an insensitive joke or every time they reveal their status to a friend, family member, or past partner. With Synergy's Combination Herpes Treatment, the hope is that patients can treat the virus on their own terms and get back to living the lives they were meant to live. And perhaps they can tear down the social stigma along the way.  

Contact Info:

Name: Simon Anderson
Email: info@synergy-pharmaceuticals.com
Organization: Synergy Pharmaceuticals
Address: Level 4, 5 & 12, Australia Square Plaza, Sydney, 2000, Australia
Phone: (0)38-397-2300
Website: https://www.synergy-pharmaceuticals.com/
           

Comments

  1. HOW TO CURE HERPES WITH ROOTS AND HERBS.
    It’s obvious some patient with HERPES/HIV/CANCER are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2012 until I was introduce by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr Amiolemen herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promise to keep telling good about Dr Amiolemen. Please fill free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on email at: amiolemenherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347068457344. He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes Genital, warts, ALS, BV, low sperm count, weak erection, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital Wart, HPV, Hepatitis, HSV Pregnancy, Get your Ex back.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Emmanuel  a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Emmanuel sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Emmanuel who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Emmanuel because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Emmanuel through his email traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348140033827 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

      Delete
    2. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...email him drehiaguna@gmail.com.. OR WhatsApp +2348073908953 THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 DiabetesGod bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

      Delete
  2. I had my first outbreak of Herpes virus nearly 4 years ago. Of all the horridness, the pain and itching were unbearable. I literally freaked out as my general physician said that it had no cure. The outbreaks were not that frequent initially, but every time I fall sick, it would resurface. I had so many sores this year that I was desperate to try anything to get rid of them. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try Dr sikama remedy that's helping people get cured from HSV, COUGHING, HIV&AIDS, GENITAL HERPES, SNEEZING, HEPATITIS B, CANCER e.t.c. I quickly ordered the product and started using the remedies. I'm so relieved to say that I've not had even one outbreak for a whole month now. Moreover, I'm feeling great from within. I truly endorse this herbs product Dr sikama render to me. So if you are suffering from any deadly disease you can also contact this great man on his email: Drsikama@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348130725051

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes Cure Testimony
    I was diagnose with Genital Herpes for the past 2 years and I have been searching for cure. I have several outbreaks on my back and it really affected me morally, I read a testimony on this platform of a lady from Nevada who was cured from Diabetes with doctor Nelson Saliu Herbal medicine including the doctor official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and few questions he prepared the Herbal medicine and asked for my address which I received the Herbal medicine 3 days later and with his prescription I drank the Herbal medicine for 21 days. After concluding the herbal medicine I went for test and my IgG result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. Contact doctor Nelson and be cured his email;
    drnelsonsaliu10@gmail. com or send him a whatsapp text +2348111067336
    He has Herbal cure for Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases.
    Hypertension, Alzheimer's disease, cancer, Strokes and Liver disease.



    ReplyDelete
  4. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have read about DR NOGADU the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! It was really like a dream but i was  so happy! you should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 2 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or call/whatsapp number:+2347010627760 he will help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m here to testify about what Dr Oseremendid for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Oseremen on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Oseremen prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Oseremen assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr oseremenfor help via dr.oseremenvadi@gamil.com or whatsapp +2349056394313

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like (1) CANCER,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) CANCER,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL(11)COLD SOREHERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening to you all,I want to write a shortly message to the world on how Ben Uda on YouTube channel and @dr_ben52 on instagram help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1, please help me thank him,to reach him you can message his email/WhatsApp drbenhealthcare1@gmail.com /+2348050781362 thank you All God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m here to testify about what Dr. Omola did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Mary on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr. Omola on how he cured her from 5 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr. Omola prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr. Omola assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr. Omola for help via dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348118116254.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was diagnosed with herpes 3 years ago, the doctor said there are no possible cure for the virus. But I never gave up hope of getting cured. I have been living with it, taking acyclovir to prevent outbreaks. I have been doing everything possible to get cured, so I never stopped doing research about finding a cure, i came across testimonies of people getting cured by dr.sandyspelltemple@gmail.com herbal medicine. I contacted him through his whatsapp: +2349154145362    we talked on the phone and I discovered he was genuine. I gave it a try and got the medicine from him, took it as he has prescribed and i'm so happy  to say i'm completely cured, i went back to my doctor to confirm it. It's so amazing, a thing of joy.  herbal medicine is capable of curing herpes Completely. Contact him today by email: dr.sandyspelltemple@gmail.com  call Whatsapp Number +2349154145362 He did cure those illnesses with herbal medicine!!!
    1 Cancer herbal medicine
    2 Hiv herbal medicine
    3 Low sperm count
    4 Barrennessi
    5 Hvp herbal medicine
    6 Herpes herbal medicine 

    Thank 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ubarlo who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Ubarlo, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ubarlo cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ubarlo healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    (12) ENLARGEMENT CREAM
    and mare that are not mentioned here
    . he also cure my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him thruogh his Email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cartes ATM programmées
    Savez-vous que vous pouvez pirater n'importe quel guichet automatique !!!
    Nous avons des guichets automatiques spécialement programmés qui peuvent être utilisés pour retirer de l'argent dans les guichets automatiques, les magasins et les points de vente. Nous vendons ces cartes à tous nos clients et acheteurs intéressés dans le monde entier, les cartes ont une limite de retrait chaque semaine.
    Devenir riche et vivre le style de vie riche et célèbre est un rêve pour beaucoup de gens. Et tandis que la plupart des gens vont au travail ou recherchent d'autres méthodes éthiques pour gagner de l'argent avec des cartes programmées par guichet automatique.
    Les guichets automatiques programmés retirent de l'argent de chaque guichet automatique mais ont une limite de retrait chaque semaine, seul votre code PIN s'y trouve, c'est un système de carte de haute technologie. La carte ATM PROGRAMMÉE fonctionne sur tous les guichets automatiques à carte, partout dans le monde.
    Courriel : atmservices44@aol.com
    Courriel : hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2011, but was diagnosed in 2013. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn't walk without a walker or a power chair, i had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then I decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Dr Oso herbal center, It has made a tremendous difference for me via email: drosohaberhome@gmail.com  . I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight and others. DR oso treatment is the best treatment ever,  please try and contact him for any kind of virus or disease .  

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...email him drehiaguna@gmail.com.. OR WhatsApp +2348073908953 THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 DiabetesGod bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did it for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well I never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedies given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that I will be cured, after some time. I went to my doctor to confirm if I had finally healed Behold, it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839

    https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello everyone i was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus for about 8 months ,I’ve lost all hope and my doctor said there is no possible cure and I have been taken antiviral to sustain myself I have had several out break from the time I was diagnosed till I got to know about Dr.Ebhota through a friend who he cured of Herpes . I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after 8 months of pains and depression , it was indeed a miracle, Dr.ebhota is a great man, I have heard so much about how he has help lot of people, He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. If you have any issues you can contact him for help add him on whatsapp +2348089535482. or via email:Email drebhotasolution@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that am completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 3 weeks of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that Herpes, HPV, and other std virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr. Oshuku herbal medicine. Contact him droshuku@gmail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Herpes Cure Developed by Synergy Pharmaceuticals Could Lend Alternative Medicine New Credibility

Groundbreaking results reinforce the power of natural treatments despite pushback from medical community Sydney, Australia – There’s a long history of division and infighting between supporters of alternative medicine and the more traditional medical community.   Patients turn to holistic treatments for several reasons – among them, alternative medicines align with their beliefs, values, and philosophical approaches to health and life [1].   They also believe that medications with natural ingredients are healthier and safer [2].   However, medical professionals question their efficacy, often discrediting the alternative medicine community as one that relies more on hopes and irrational beliefs than science.   But a new, viable herpes cure from Synergy Pharmaceuticals in Australia could shift the dynamic of the argument, giving alternative medicine a much-needed vote of confidence. A natural cure for herpes On Synergy Pharmaceuticals ’ official website [https://www.her

Breakthrough Discovery In The Battle Against The Herpes Simplex

According to the US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, there are around 750,000 cases of herpes reported every year. More than 50 percent of population of the US has Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1. It has become one of the most common viruses that especially poses a risk to pregnant women and new born babies. It wasn’t until very recently that medical advancements were made and the anti-viral vaccine was created. Even though clinical trials were initiated by many medical institutions, they never went past the initial testing phase. Even the Rational vaccines are under investigation by the FDA because they pose a risk to the wellbeing of patients. Such conditions allow for the perception of herpes being an incurable infection to spread and become widely believed. It wasn’t until the study by Synergy Pharmaceuticals that people’s frame of mind evolved with the introduction of natural medicine. The study involved the use of using specific T cells that are genera