Skip to main content

New Herpes Cure Developed by Synergy Pharmaceuticals Could Lend Alternative Medicine New Credibility

Groundbreaking results reinforce the power of natural treatments despite pushback from medical community


Sydney, Australia – There’s a long history of division and infighting between supporters of alternative medicine and the more traditional medical community.  Patients turn to holistic treatments for several reasons – among them, alternative medicines align with their beliefs, values, and philosophical approaches to health and life [1].  They also believe that medications with natural ingredients are healthier and safer [2].  However, medical professionals question their efficacy, often discrediting the alternative medicine community as one that relies more on hopes and irrational beliefs than science.  But a new, viable herpes cure from Synergy Pharmaceuticals in Australia could shift the dynamic of the argument, giving alternative medicine a much-needed vote of confidence.







A natural cure for herpes


On Synergy Pharmaceuticals’ official website [https://www.herpessimplex.com/], there are several testimonials from happy consumers.  One customer, Troy, tested negative for herpes after just three months on the company’s Combination Herpes Treatment.  Shamira K. tested negative for herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) before she reached the 90-day mark.  Jennifer M. was herpes-free after 7 months.  More and more people are springing up on social media, courageous enough to tell their personal ordeal and success stories. At what seems a groundswell of newly cured cases every day.  


The Combination Herpes Treatment, a natural, five-ingredient medication, has not only suppressed herpes symptoms in patients – it has completely removed the virus from their bloodstreams.  It’s an especially impressive achievement given that herpes has always been viewed as a life sentence.


For those living with herpes, their only option for treatment has been antiviral medications.  But these aren’t entirely effective because it’s difficult to know when flareups will occur.  Herpes is an “on-again-off-again” virus that goes through periods of latency and reactivation.  Standard antiviral medications would work if the virus stayed active consistently, but its unpredictable nature means that results aren’t guaranteed.  That means herpes sufferers either have to take medication year-round and hope for the best, or keep medication on-hand to take at the first sign of a flareup.

The Combination Herpes Treatment has removed the guesswork and found incredible success amongst patients who’ve used it.  But, despite this revolutionary breakthrough, the traditional medical community hasn’t been as enthusiastic.







Conventional medical professionals take aim

Because of long-held beliefs in the medical community, there is a reluctance to embrace Synergy Pharmaceuticals’ treatment.  Official organizations and experts would prefer a treatment breakthrough that aligns with the current standard of treatment or at least travels through the normal channels. 


There has also been more open skepticism from medical organizations.  The American Council on Science and Health went after Synergy in a March 2019 blog post, writing off the Combination Herpes Treatment as a run-of-the-mill supplement.  Many of the objections raised in the piece stemmed from the misdirection of the FDA towards the former Synergy Pharmaceuticals based in New York. Understandably, critics like Josh Bloom come as no surprise given his longstanding employment with Wyeth and then Pfizer.  What is more starting is Josh was himself a supporter and advocate for the Rational Vaccine study that was later brought under federal criminal investigation. 


The criticisms present an interesting conundrum. Synergy Pharmaceuticals has succeeded at curing herpes by embracing alternative medicine and working outside of the parameters of the traditional medical community.  But in maintaining its bias against non-pharmaceutical treatments, said community has made a conscious effort to delegitimize the treatment, a decision that isn’t in the best interests of the more than 4 billion people who suffer from HSV-1 and HSV-2 infections worldwide.


Why Synergy Pharmaceuticals’ cure matters


For herpes sufferers, the Combination Herpes Treatment could provide a level of relief and normalcy that isn’t possible with the current antiviral medications prescribed by medical professionals.  Synergy’s solution offers patients a way to improve life today and beyond.   


And for the alternative medicine community, Synergy Pharmaceuticals’ success can provide a boost of credibility.  The results from Synergy’s customers and its clinical trials are indisputable – there’s true evidence of the Combination Herpes Treatment’s efficacy.  This is a treatment that seems to debunk the biggest criticisms about the alternative medicine community – that its medications don’t work and that its approach to health isn’t based in science.


Looking ahead


To hold onto its legitimacy, Synergy Pharmaceuticals will need to bolster its operations and fend off its critics as well as those who threaten its success.    


The company will need to form and maintain strong partnerships across Europe to scale its business.  Additionally, it may need to be prepared to battle its bigger pharmaceutical rivals.  Where some in the medical field may simply try to discredit Synergy, companies that view Synergy as a threat may take a more aggressive approach and attempt to buy out the company and shelve the Combination Herpes Treatment.

Even though Synergy’s medication is achieving unprecedented results and finding success where so many other companies have failed, the company has a greater responsibility than simply helping customers and delivering a quality product.  It has to fight an age-old stigma about alternative medicine, a battle that could have long-lasting implications for Synergy – and the entire alternative medicine community. Further reference at www.synergy-pharmaceuticals.com


1. Synergy Pharmaceuticals’ official website: Retrieved from: https://www.treatment4herpes.com/testimonials/


2. Astin, John A. (May 20, 1998). Why Patients Use Alternative Medicine. Retrieved from: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/187543


3. Lickerman, Alex. (September 10, 2010). The Problem with Alternative Medicine. Retrieved from: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/happiness-in-world/201009/the-problem-alternative-medicine    
  





Comments

  1. I had my first outbreak of Herpes virus nearly 4 years ago. Of all the horridness, the pain and itching were unbearable. I literally freaked out as my general physician said that it had no cure. The outbreaks were not that frequent initially, but every time I fall sick, it would resurface. I had so many sores this year that I was desperate to try anything to get rid of them. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try Dr sikama remedy that's helping people get cured from HSV, COUGHING, HIV&AIDS, GENITAL HERPES, SNEEZING, HEPATITIS B, CANCER e.t.c. I quickly ordered the product and started using the remedies. I'm so relieved to say that I've not had even one outbreak for a whole month now. Moreover, I'm feeling great from within. I truly endorse this herbs product Dr sikama render to me. So if you are suffering from any deadly disease you can also contact this great man on his email: Drsikama@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348130725051

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR ehiaguna and I contacted DR ehiaguna that same day I purchase his cure online, after two weeks of taking the herbel treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR ehiaguna you can also reach him on his email: [drehiaguna@gmail.com ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 God bless you

      Delete
  2. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. buy Halotest

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. visit this site

    ReplyDelete

  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGBERAESE HERBAL MEDICINE.Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called Dr Ogberaese. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Ogberaese , i came in with his email through a friend in USA called Edith Rose and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV1&2 to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through his email drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete
  8. I GOT CURED OF HERPES WITH THE HELP OF DR OGU I Am from North Carolina, United State. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms of herpes . I had it for 4 years ,and it has literally affected my life before I got cured. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation, herpes has long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another but they might not be aware of it. I would like to advise people on how I got rid of my herpes by using Dr OGU herbal medicine. I saw a comment posted by a woman from Germany on the internet that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor OGU. I was so happy when I saw that post. i quickly collected the doctor OGU contact email and I emailed him. Within 1 hr he responded to my email. i explained things to him and he told me not to worry that he will help me. i ordered for his medicine product which was sent to me via DHL. that was how i got the herbal medicine and i used it as i was told for the period of 6 days which is twice a day ( morning and at night before going to bed) .after 8 days, i found out that the herpes was no more and this was also confirmed by my doctor. if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want it cure, kindly contact doctor OGU Patrick via this email ; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text him via: +1 719 629 0982 .

    ReplyDelete
  9. tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2019. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to no avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr ehiaguna have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots by a herbalist Dr ehiaguna he is so kind and truthful with his herbal treatment you can email drehiaguna@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  10. few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR ehiaguna and I contacted DR ehiaguna that same day I purchase his cure online, after two weeks of taking the herbel treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR ehiaguna you can also reach him on his email: [drehiaguna@gmail.com ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello everyone i was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus for about 8 months ,I’ve lost all hope and my doctor said there is no possible cure and I have been taken antiviral to sustain myself I have had several out break from the time I was diagnosed till I got to know about Dr.Ebhota through a friend who he cured of Herpes . I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after 8 months of pains and depression , it was indeed a miracle, Dr.ebhota is a great man, I have heard so much about how he has help lot of people, He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. If you have any issues you can contact him for help add him on whatsapp +2348089535482. or via email:Email drebhotasolution@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breakthrough Discovery In The Battle Against The Herpes Simplex

According to the US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, there are around 750,000 cases of herpes reported every year. More than 50 percent of population of the US has Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1. It has become one of the most common viruses that especially poses a risk to pregnant women and new born babies. It wasn’t until very recently that medical advancements were made and the anti-viral vaccine was created. Even though clinical trials were initiated by many medical institutions, they never went past the initial testing phase. Even the Rational vaccines are under investigation by the FDA because they pose a risk to the wellbeing of patients. Such conditions allow for the perception of herpes being an incurable infection to spread and become widely believed. It wasn’t until the study by Synergy Pharmaceuticals that people’s frame of mind evolved with the introduction of natural medicine. The study involved the use of using specific T cells that are genera

Herpes Patients Face Social Stigma that Can Lead to Ineffective Treatment and Mental Health Problems

Natural treatment offers herpes sufferers a discreet way to seek care SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / ACCESSWIRE / April 17, 2020 / Breaking down some of the opposition is a natural alternative heralded as the first treatment option that has proven to be more effective than the antiviral competition. Of course, this is not without its challenges because how can a Doctor or pharmaceutical medications prescribe or recommend a natural treatment that's not off the pharmacists' shelf. Although it does provide a more accessible and affordable alternative for those that only take what the doctor ordered breaking down some of those stereotypes and generalizations that only pharmaceutical prescribed medications are the only option takes time. Of all the STIs a person could contract, HIV was once the most controversial and least understood. But over time, due to better treatment options and medical breakthroughs , that stigma has decreased considerably. Despite this cultural evol